Batman: The Brave & The Bold

Started by Spark Of Spirit, January 11, 2011, 07:08:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gunswordfist

also, add music meister to the number 5 slot on my favorite villains list.
"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

Spark Of Spirit

Yeah, some like Superman were hard to rate high because they just didn't have as many appearances as other heroes. Wonder Woman was also really great.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

gunswordfist

the 2nd or 3rd best wonder woman.

gunswordfist

favorite heroes:

4. jonah hex
3. booster gold
2. plastic man
1. batman

gunswordfist

in a 4th season, i would have loved an equinox "two-part mid-season finale" (think season 1's owlman/joker episodes), a spectre finale and music meister and darkseid return.

Spark Of Spirit

I would have liked a Green Lantern generations episode like the Flash episode featuring all the Green Lanterns since the Golden Age. Another OMAC episode would have been nice. A sequel to the Sidekicks Assemble episode with Nightwing leading his new team and taking charge. An episode with Plastic Man and The Question teaming up. A Batgirl episode. A final Equinox two-parter with him somehow teaming up with the Faceless Hunter. Finally, a Young Justice episode somehow with Tim Drake Robin, Bart Allen Impulse, and Conner Kent Superboy forming the same team from the comics and Batman, Flash, and Superman trying to clean up their mess-- sort of a reverse of the Sidekicks Assemble episode as they really are a hot mess.

The show could have done so many things.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

gunswordfist

yes it could have. i am grateful for all the great episodes we got but there was so much more it could have done.

gunswordfist

Avaitor

Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Spark Of Spirit

Now this is what I'm talking about. Great choice for crossover material.

Peanutbutter

Holy Good-Looking Crossovers, Batman!

Got a couple of chuckles from the trailer. Miss Brave and the Bold a lot, so I'm glad they decided to do this even if it's maybe five years late!

Daikun

Bat-Mite has some explaining to do.

Anyway, this is fantastic news! I'm glad this incarnation of Batman is back for (at least) one more go.

gunswordfist

I am so happy that my favorite show if any kind is returning! Shaggy and Batman joining forces again was bound to happen.
Anyway, I hope this turns into a series revival.

Daikun

The movie came out today. Did anyone see it?

Avaitor

I'm waiting for pay day to pick this and It up. But I'll probably wait until I finish my BATB rewatch before I see the movie. I have one disc left.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/