Ace Attorney

Started by Spark Of Spirit, September 17, 2015, 05:12:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LumRanmaYasha

The first episode ranked in the top 10 highest-rated anime broadcasts of last week. It did better in the ratings than episodes of Dragon Ball Super and Yo-Kai Watch.

If nothing else, this anime will probably boost the popularity of the Ace Attorney games in Japan.

Spark Of Spirit

I will say that episode 2 was done far better as a whole. Better pacing, good use of added material, and it doesn't rush through the story. It's still not ideal, less CG would be even better, but I feel much more comfortable watching it now.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Peanutbutter

Wish I didn't have to give a credit card number just to watch this on Crunchyroll. I don't have my own card because I still live with my parents and brother. Looks like I'll have to wait until the dubbed DVDs get released.

Daxdiv

Quote from: Peanutbutter on April 20, 2016, 02:24:31 AM
Wish I didn't have to give a credit card number just to watch this on Crunchyroll. I don't have my own card because I still live with my parents and brother. Looks like I'll have to wait until the dubbed DVDs get released.

You can always watch it a week behind. If it's a week old, usually it's free to watch for non subscribers.

Peanutbutter

Quote from: Daxdiv on April 20, 2016, 05:58:19 AM
Quote from: Peanutbutter on April 20, 2016, 02:24:31 AM

You can always watch it a week behind. If it's a week old, usually it's free to watch for non subscribers.

Never been to CrunchyRoll much, so I didn't know. Well now, I shall have to see if I can get time to watch it then! ;)