Led Zeppelin

Started by Avaitor, January 12, 2011, 07:37:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Commode

What does the shirt look like?

Also

The what Festival?
It doesn't matter what you say, soon you'll be dead anyway.

Avaitor

Quote from: Comeau on September 09, 2012, 03:03:08 PM
What does the shirt look like?
Pretty sure it's just the SFV cover, maybe with the special "30th anniversary" look they have on the remaster. I only saw the display briefly when I went into the store the other day.

Quote from: Comeau on September 09, 2012, 03:03:08 PMAlso

The what Festival?
You know, the festival ran by Apple computers.

I'm sorry that you haven't heard of it. You must be busy listening to your no-name bands like Nine Inch Nails, Sonic Youth, and Lollapalooza.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Commode

I always found it ironic that at the time that episode aired(1995) that Apple was that unknown by teenagers, yet in a few years time, with the release of the iMac, the iPod, and later iPhone/iPad, the company would become one of the biggest companies amongst youths.

Avaitor

Yeah, they mentioned that in the commentary. That and how Zeppelin had become "cool" again by the time they recorded it, although now that's kind of changed, since they've become every hipster's least favorite band.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Commode

Quote from: Avaitor on September 09, 2012, 03:16:50 PMsince they've become every hipster's least favorite band.
Pfft, they can keep their Radiohead garbage.

Spark Of Spirit

I'm honestly very fine with ITTOD being the final album. There was really nowhere else for them to go at that point anyway.

Quote from: Avaitor on September 09, 2012, 03:10:16 PM
Quote from: Comeau on September 09, 2012, 03:03:08 PMAlso

The what Festival?
You know, the festival ran by Apple computers.

I'm sorry that you haven't heard of it. You must be busy listening to your no-name bands like Nine Inch Nails, Sonic Youth, and Lollapalooza.
Funny how THAT is now obscure and uncool. Except by hipsters, of course.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton