Homestar Runner

Started by Neomysterion X. Prime, December 27, 2010, 05:10:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neomysterion X. Prime

I had to start this one over again, sorry guys!  :sweat:

Wow, I can't believe no one has started a Homestar Runner discussion/appreciation thread here at this site. Mind if I do one?

If you don't know Homestar Runner, I'll give you some info about the Internet Cartoon series.

Homestar Runner is an internet cartoon series that was originally based on a children's book entitled The Homestar Runner Enters the Strongest Man in the World Contest back in 1996 by Mike Chapman and Craig Zobel. The internet cartoon started back in 1999, and got more popular in the early 2000s. The series features lots of fun characters including:

Homestar Runner- He's a rather slim-looking fella with atheltic style and a fun sense of humour.
Strong Bad- He's a mix between a Mexican wrestler and a professional boxer, he has his own e-mail series on the site.
Marzipan- Homestar's lovelife, as well as the only main female character of the series.
The Cheat- Strong Bad's second-hand man and companion. The Cheat is just one rascal who lives up to his name.

Got a word about the Homestar Runner series? Put it here! thanks!  ;)

SSJ Jake

Probably the only flash cartoon, aside from Salad Fingers, I can call good. And yes I'm aware Foamy exists, and it sucks dog cock.

YOU AM NO REAL SUPER SAND

Foggle

Quote from: SSJ Jake on December 27, 2010, 07:39:50 PM
Probably the only flash cartoon, aside from Salad Fingers, I can call good. And yes I'm aware Foamy exists, and it sucks dog cock.
Foamy is worse than bad, hey-seuss creesto.

Daikun

Daikun

No-Personality

I feel pretty bad that YouTube's TheFineBros were my introduction to anything... but they were my introduction to Salad Fingers. And Salad Fingers is much funnier in a little box on a corner of your screen with dopey teenagers reacting to it like they've never seen anything out of the ordinary before.

I gave up after "episode 3."
Well, I got so burned out on the road
Too many fags, too much blow
And then Mick and I split up and I said,
"Kid, it's time to take a little bit of a hiatus."
So I got myself a gig at the coffee shop
and I love it.
Why don't you take that corner booth,
I'll take your order in a minute...

Daikun

Mr. Big

There's been actually some new Homestar cartoons lately. Here's the latest