My Hero Academia

Started by Spark Of Spirit, November 24, 2015, 05:57:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

Goddamnit! If the anime is this good at covering the early material, I can't wait to see how they handle some of the best parts of the manga. I really can't wait that long. I just can't do it, guys....

Spark Of Spirit

I really hope a season 2 is announced soon, hopefully for Fall. I really want to see the two arcs after the next one animated.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

gunswordfist

..I actually thought the kids would do nothing in this episode.
"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

Dr. Insomniac

gunswordfist

Another amazing cock tease of an episode ending. I was a little bit too happy to see him.

So that's Shigaraki? I'm getting an idea of what kind of character he is.

Spark Of Spirit

I wasn't expecting that action sequence near the end to look that good. Wow. Now, I really want to see the next few arcs animated.

Very nice stuff.

Spoiler
[close]
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

gunswordfist

All Might is just far too likable. He's way past Omni-Man as my favorite Superman expy

Spark Of Spirit

Season 2 confirmed!

And it will be covering
Spoiler
The Sports Festival arc
[close]
just like I figured it would. But do you notice that strange shadow in the background? Looks like they'll be picking up the pace for season 2 because the figure doesn't appear until the third story arc.

This wasn't unexpected, but it's great to hear. Can't wait!

VLordGTZ

Not surprising, but it's good to hear that they're green-lighting the next season so soon.  I'm kind of hoping that they'll do the next season as a split cour.  At the current pacing, 13 episodes doesn't cover a lot.

Spark Of Spirit

There is a big difference here, though.

Spoiler
The Sports Festival arc is the longest arc in the manga so far. This means 13 episodes would be enough at current pacing to cover it and be satisfying.

However, the promotional art clearly shows Stain. This either means they're covering nearly 40 chapters in a 13 episode season, or they're covering two arcs in a 26 episode second season at the current pace.

Either way this is win/win.
[close]

Spark Of Spirit

Soundtrack preview.

No wonder the soundtrack is so good, it has the same composer as Haikyu!!

gunswordfist

So how many episodes until this season is over? Assuming it is not already over? Ditto for Jojo.

Spark Of Spirit

13. The last episode is this week.

I'm guessing this was announced so early for a reason. It'll probably be back in time for the Fall season.

As far as I know, JoJo will be running until the end.

gunswordfist

What really?! I assumed Jojo would have a break or two. :)

VLordGTZ

David Pro needs to work on the Monster Hunter Stories anime in the Fall season (which is apparently going to be 48 eps), so I think they want to get through JoJo as soon as possible so that they don't need to focus on two different series for longer than they need to.

Quote from: Spark Of Spirit on June 23, 2016, 04:36:48 PM
I'm guessing this was announced so early for a reason. It'll probably be back in time for the Fall season.
I think the second season would have been announced around the same time as Bungo Stray Dogs' second season if it was coming in the fall.  It's more likely that it will premiere in the winter or spring of next year.