Disenchantment

Started by Daikun, January 15, 2016, 10:40:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daikun

Matt Groening's creative juices are flowing again, and he has a new series in development.

Thankfully, he has learned his lesson this time and is NOT pitching it to Fox. It will instead be on Netflix.

http://deadline.com/2016/01/matt-groening-animated-comedy-series-netflix-1201684100

Currently, there are no details on the new show. I'll update the thread when new information is available.

gunswordfist

"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

Daikun

gunswordfist

Daikun

We finally have new info!

The show will be a medieval fantasy called Disenchantment, and it will premiere next year.

QuoteThe series' protagonist is a young, "hard-drinking" princess named Bean (Broad City's Abbi Jacobson), and her two male companions are a "feisty elf" named Elfo (Nat Faxon) and a demon named Luci (Eric Andre).

gunswordfist

Quote from: Daikun on July 25, 2017, 07:07:06 PM
We finally have new info!

The show will be a medieval fantasy called Disenchantment, and it will premiere next year.

QuoteThe series' protagonist is a young, "hard-drinking" princess named Bean (Broad City's Abbi Jacobson), and her two male companions are a "feisty elf" named Elfo (Nat Faxon) and a demon named Luci (Eric Andre).
Oh shit, will the Futurama team also be on board? (the writers)

Daikun

The article doesn't say who's writing, but Rough Draft will be the animation studio.

Daikun

Peanutbutter

Other than the main heroine having buck teeth, I like the character concepts so far.

Daikun

Daikun

Avaitor

People really want this one to be good, don't they? But how many Simpsons and Futurama crew members are even on board?
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Dr. Insomniac

I liked it. First few episodes are bumpy, but the second half is pretty funny.