Justice League Action

Started by Avaitor, January 29, 2016, 04:34:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Avaitor

Yes, we're finally getting a new Justice League series!

About that, though...

To be fair, I don't hate Teen Titans Go!- I'd put it on par with the original, and above Marvel's current animated output. But the talent involved, and the return of Conroy and Hamill (who I guess just can't escape the Joker) has my interest.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Spark Of Spirit

Can't blame them when the action stuff just doesn't do that well for them. Personally I would have greenlit a new Brave & the Bold series at least, but that's just me.

In other news, the DCAU ended a decade ago.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Dr. Insomniac

Just give me Watchmen Go already so we can all dance on Alan Moore's doorstep.

Daikun

Dr. Insomniac

gunswordfist

It's a good thing I've become more tolerant of certain types of character designs...I'm still hoping for the best.
"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

Peanutbutter

It might be somewhat comedic, but having Action in the title I think they're trying to do something different by seeing if an 11-minute series will do better.

Daikun

Peanutbutter

Hmm, not bad! Some decent jokes in there too. Nothing felt to close to Teen Titans Go (not that I hate that show, but its not a must watch for me. This however already looks like it might be.)

gunswordfist

"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

Daikun

It's supposedly going to premiere on December 16. Key word being "supposedly," considering CN has been treating WBA's shows like crap this year.

Daikun

The show premieres this Friday, and CN is FINALLY promoting it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqWA7OdfMAo

Peanutbutter

Kind of sucks they waited until the week of the premire, but at least they're promoting it. It's not likely the show will always be Fridays at 7:30 though, wonder if it will be Saturday morning.

Dreamer2

Quote from: Peanutbutter on December 13, 2016, 07:07:13 PM
Kind of sucks they waited until the week of the premire, but at least they're promoting it. It's not likely the show will always be Fridays at 7:30 though, wonder if it will be Saturday morning.

Yeah, Saturdays at 7:30 am starting on Christmas Eve. An episode of TTG is on at 7:45 after it.