The end of "The Series"

Started by Nameless, May 28, 2014, 06:30:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FoxKidsLover16

One Show based on a Disney movie I really enjoy is "Sing Me a Story with Belle". It was a Live Action Beauty and the Beast show for little kids with Classic Disney Animation in it to provide a moral. The acting can be cheesy, but I love the show regardless. It has puppets, Classic Disney Animation, great music, it encourages reading, good morals, and it's based on my favorite Disney movie ever. It aired on Broadcast Syndicated Networks from September 8, 1995 - August 30, 1998 and on The Disney Channel's Preschool Block (Later called Playhouse Disney in Late January 1999) from October 5, 1998 - September 3, 2000 (It aired on Weekdays till July 1999 where it moved to Weekends).

If you can get past the sometimes cheesy acting, you might be surprised at how fun it could be. At least, in my opinion

Avaitor

I'm kinda curious about that Rocketeer show. It'll probably grate, like most preschool shows do outside of the target audience, but this is a pretty different direction to take the property.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

FoxKidsLover16

I would honestly say there are some really good preschool shows out there. I really enjoy the little i've seen of The Lion Guard and the first few Playhouse Disney Originals are awesome. Bear in the Big Blue House, PB&J Otter, Rolie Polie Olie, and Out of the Box were awesome and Nick Jr. stuff like Blue's Clues, Little Bear, and Franklin were fun shows as well.

I don't know much about the source material of The Rocketeer, but I might check it out

Daikun

Disney Channel UK has been releasing clips of 101 Dalmatian Street on YouTube, and it's far better than I thought it would be.

Here's the first promo.
The theme song is catchy is hell.
Here's a Christmas short, which has no dialogue.