Milo Murphy's Law

Started by Daikun, February 04, 2016, 03:18:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daikun

According to Dan and Swampy, this show will not be like P&F. This show will have an ongoing story instead of resetting every episode.

EDIT: Also, there's this. :D

Spark Of Spirit

Interesting to hear. The Phineas & Ferb wore out by the end, so I'm hoping this one will refrain from being stale for longer.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

LumRanmaYasha

I've always enjoyed Dan & Swampy's sense of humor, but Phineas & Ferb's reliance on formula made it stale after a certain point. This show looks to be avoiding that same problem, and I think it should turn out all the better for it in the long run.

Peanutbutter

Quote from: Daikun on September 29, 2016, 05:27:14 AM
According to Dan and Swampy, this show will not be like P&F. This show will have an ongoing story instead of resetting every episode.

EDIT: Also, there's this. :D

They're going to do story arcs like Gravity Falls? Cool!

Daikun

Extended theme song.

Also, the show will be temporarily airing premieres on The Disney Channel for who knows how long. You can watch them now on WatchDisneyXD, though.

Daikun

New episodes resume March 6!

Spark Of Spirit

Took long enough. Man, Disney is awful at scheduling.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Daikun

Daikun

New episodes begin today!

Also, it looks like the Watch Disney XD website went stir crazy and uploaded all of this week's episodes early.

EDIT: Another episode added to the app: The Substitute

Daikun

The show returns with an hour-long special on July 22.

Daikun

The hour-long special "Missing Milo" premieres tomorrow. Check out a sneak peek.

Also, Phineas & Ferb crossover coming next year.

Daxdiv

I am interested in the cross over since apparently there is some kinda rule that prevents the Disney Animation shows from crossing over. For example, in the Wander Over Yonder episode "The Cartoon" Lord Dominator was supposed to watch Gravity Falls at the end, but because of some rule they have they went with some writing around the trademark by having it be a combination of Hanna-Barbera and GF.

Daikun

Daikun

Season 2 finally premieres January 5.

Jesus, Disney! Why'd you sit on this season for AN ENTIRE YEAR?! :wth: