Mega Man

Started by Spark Of Spirit, May 26, 2016, 05:02:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spark Of Spirit

Information here.

Was willing to give it a chance until I saw Man of Action.

Oh, well. As long as it is popular enough to bring more popularity to the character.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Daikun

Mega Man's design... :whuh:

gunswordfist

6 to 9? Interesting.
"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

Peanutbutter

I don't get what's so bad about his design? Could use a different pattern on the chest, but its not bad.

Rynnec

Dead-on-arrival already. Oh well, at least Man of Action didn't touch the X or Zero series.

gunswordfist

Watch them announce and X and Zero toon just because you said something.
"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

Peanutbutter

Much as I don't care for Ultimate Spider Man, Man of Action did the original Ben 10 and Generator Rex which were both good I thought. Still don't see much wrong with the design, but I am curious how the actual animation will be and what the writing will be like.

Daikun

Dreamer2

Spark Of Spirit

After how great they treated Sonic Boom.

Brilliant.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

LumRanmaYasha

I wonder why Cartoon Network bothers to pick shows like this up when they won't put effort into promoting it or airing it outside of early morning timeslots. Maybe they get paid to air these kind of shows, idk.

Peanutbutter

Quote from: LumRanmaYasha on April 03, 2017, 03:11:20 PM
I wonder why Cartoon Network bothers to pick shows like this up when they won't put effort into promoting it or airing it outside of early morning timeslots. Maybe they get paid to air these kind of shows, idk.

They get a deal for money to air these shows, like all acquisitions. I believe the main problem from their end is they only receive a portion of profits from airing the show and get no shares from profits made off of its merchandise. I think the reason why the people behind this Mega Man series went with CN is because: 1. Disney isn't interested in having video game cartoons, 2. Nick would be even worse with scheduling the show than CN and 3. Because they couldn't get a deal with Netflix so might as well go with the kid network that might get our show some attention.

Daikun

Daikun

Peanutbutter

Says the premiere is at 6pm, not am for what it's worth. If it's good I hope it lasts a while.