Bleach

Started by LumRanmaYasha, August 28, 2016, 12:24:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LumRanmaYasha

Bleach is over! Finally, I don't have to read it every week! So what do I go and do? Re-read the entire thing from beginning to end in three days!

Fuck me.

LumRanmaYasha

gunswordfist

You'll look like Gandalf by the time you're halfway through.
"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

LumRanmaYasha

gunswordfist

LumRanmaYasha

So uh, unfortunately, this feel through pretty quickly. I only got through the first six volumes before I realized I was just too busy to do this and had to call it quits.  :sweat:

I still want to do a re-read and pick apart a series volume by volume like that in the future, though. I have to prioritize other things first, but maybe I'll return to the Bleach-binge in some form one of these days.

gunswordfist

Drinking bleach that long never ends well.

Spark Of Spirit

Want to see how far Bleach has fallen?

Check out #1 and #2 on the list. Also, this is the LAST volume. There was no sales boost.

It will plummet hard next week too.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

LumRanmaYasha

To be fair, nothing compares to OP when it comes to sales, so it's kind of an unfair comparison. And that volume still sold more copies than many other first week debuts on that list. Fallen from grace from it's prime for sure, but compared to other series, it's hard to knock on Bleach's fall commercially when even to the end it sells better than a bunch of other successful titles.