Upcoming Anime

Started by Spark Of Spirit, May 30, 2017, 06:12:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spark Of Spirit

Let's make a thread specifically for upcoming series. Here you can post news for any upcoming show you might want to discuss.

Ryo Mizuno's newest series is getting an anime next January. It's called Record of Gancrest War, and it is a fantasy series not tied to video games.

And yes, this is by the man behind Record of Lodoss War and Rune Soldier.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

gunswordfist

QuoteYuugo Kanno (Psycho-Pass, JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond Is Unbreakable) is composing the music
:SHOCK: :worship:
"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

Spark Of Spirit

"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

VLordGTZ

The new Kino's Journey anime is slated for the fall season and is being animated by Lerche.

Key Visual:
Spoiler
[close]

The fall season is going to be really nice for sequels.  The only thing that could make it better is if Baki got confirmed for fall as well *fingers crossed*.

LumRanmaYasha

I like the new character designs. Based on the pictures of people behind Kino there might be more recurring characters in this season, including Shizu and Riku and Kino's master and her student, who I've heard have their own stories just about them in the novels. It'll be interesting to see whether they'll adapt the stories about characters other than Kino and what more recurring characters might add to the series.

Avaitor

Now seems like a good time to rewatch the original series.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

VLordGTZ

gunswordfist

2020 :wth: That's actually not bad. I'm just so used to anime getting shitted out faster than via working the animators to death like they did in the 90s. This is good.

Spark Of Spirit

New Captain Tylor shorts are coming.

Unfortunately, the art style is quite awful, and none of the characters in the original are set to appear.

gunswordfist

..........Godzilla is getting an anime movie?!?!  :SHOCK:

Avaitor

Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Spark Of Spirit

LumRanmaYasha

Really excited about Pluto and Patlabor. It looks like sci-fi anime are coming back in a big way.

VLordGTZ

Food Wars is getting a third season this Fall!

It looks like we'll finally get to see the Moon Festival arc animated.