Upcoming Anime

Started by Spark Of Spirit, May 30, 2017, 06:12:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VLordGTZ

Daikun

Dr. Insomniac

VLordGTZ

I'm From Japan is getting a TV anime in Spring 2019.

This is probably the fastest a WSJ series has gotten an anime like.....ever.  My only guess is that they were already planning it before the manga even came out, which is an interesting move.  In any case, I'll looking forward to checking it out.

The Promised Neverland has a new PV, and Aniplex USA confirmed that it will stream on Crunchyroll and Hulu.

Looks good, and it not being an Amazon-exclusive like initially expected is a plus!

New PV for Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba is out!
This looks amazing!!!  April can't come soon enough!  :shakeshakeshake:

VLordGTZ

Dr. Insomniac

Poor One Punch Man fans.

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

This combined with the LA premiere in a theater for North American fans really shows that they are giving this series special treatment both in it's home country as well as for international audiences. They must have a lot of confidence in it's success, which makes me happy since it's by far one of the best things currently running in Jump, and deserves the same amount of recognition that series like Mob Psycho 100 and My Hero Academia get.

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

Man, this brings back memories. I've been really out of the loop on anime over the past two years except for the major titles, but I'd be down for a return to Higurashi.

Avaitor

Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Daikun

Peanutbutter