English Dubs

Started by Dr. Ensatsu-ken, January 13, 2011, 04:16:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angus

Quote from: Desensitized on March 02, 2011, 06:53:31 PM
Yuri Lowenthal is in everything and he's never impressed me.

So Yuri is Sasuke in Naruto? That should bring some cheers at the conventions, right? Although, I'm looking at his other anime credits, and I dunno. Everyone's gotta have at least one defining role. My favorite VAs usually have at least five.
"You don't have to eat the entire turd to know that it's not a crab cake." - Bean, Shadow of the Hegemon

gunswordfist

Quote from: Desensitized on March 02, 2011, 06:53:31 PM
Actually that sold Nolan North short. I meant "Nolan North" in the way that he appears in like everything. Nolan North is actually a really good voice actor who has proven himself.

Yuri Lowenthal is in everything and he's never impressed me.
Yes, I know what you meant the second you said Nolan North. Now go watch Legion Of Superheroes.
"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

Spark Of Spirit

I heard him in Naruto and he sounds pretty much the same as I've heard him in everything else.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Spark Of Spirit

Quote from: Desensitized on March 03, 2011, 06:04:20 PM
I heard him in Naruto and he sounds pretty much the same as I've heard him in everything else.
I take it back, I just heard him in Young Justice as Garth and he sounded different than usual. I couldn't even tell it was him.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

gunswordfist

That was him? Anyway, I'm not a fan, I just wanted to bug you.

Off topic, Smallville still has new episodes  :wth: Saw Superboy on their yesterday. Ironic enough, the las new episode I saw (well part of, come on) was the Legion Of Superheroes one.
"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody