Peanuts 3D

Started by Inkwolf, August 05, 2014, 08:38:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Foggle

Just saw this. Fucking amazing movie! Easily my favorite children's animated film since The Emperor's New Groove, and my favorite animated film in general since Madoka Rebellion if not Redline. Just wonderful animation and humor; I absolutely loved it. :el_hail:

Peanutbutter

Quote from: Foggle on March 08, 2016, 07:02:43 PM
Just saw this. Fucking amazing movie! Easily my favorite children's animated film since The Emperor's New Groove, and my favorite animated film in general since Madoka Rebellion if not Redline. Just wonderful animation and humor; I absolutely loved it. :el_hail:

My mom and I loved it when we saw it in theaters. It was a love letter to all fans of Charlie Brown and Snoopy. Best part was the implication in the beginning of it taking place shortly after the events of the Christmas Special.

Daxdiv

I remember enjoying this flick when I went to see it in theaters. Truly was one of the greatest animated films released last year, I even enjoyed it more than Inside Out. It really was a love letter to all the people that grew up with the series.  Now I gotta remind myself to buy the Blu-Ray

Daikun