Favorite Fox Kids Shows?

Started by FoxKidsLover16, August 13, 2017, 07:58:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FoxKidsLover16

What are your favorite Fox Kids Shows? Anything is allowed, even reruns

Bobby's World: I always found this to be a cute show. It had really good daydreams and Uncle Ted is one of my favorite characters in any cartoon. "Time for noogies".

Taz-Mania: This show was a very funny show that had some great comedy and had a brilliant cast of secondary characters. Also loved Taz's character.

Batman: The Animated Series: Another classic. It paved the way for the DC Animation to come in the following years and has incredibly detailed stories and characters.

Eek! The Cat: A show that deserves a little more attention nowadays. It has a lovable main character, great writing for both kids and adults, fantastic well timed slapstick, and has a lot of energy. Not to mention that the pop culture references are great.

Merrie Melodies: It's Looney Tunes. Classic, slapstick fun. Not much I can say other than that it's a classic that has aged incredibly well over the years.

Tiny Toon Adventures: This show was a brilliant comedy with pop culture references that were a ton of fun, great writing for both kids and adults, beautiful animation, great sound effects, and it feels like a tribute to Looney Tunes. There are some dated stuff, but the show has aged rather very very well. Also, the music video episodes are pure gold.

X-Men: This show paved the way for future Marvel Animation to come in the following years. It has some solid writing and it was the first X-Men cartoon. Not to mention that it had good fight scenes and Wolverine is awesome.

Animaniacs: This show had so many forms of comedy and had educational content too, which was awesome. Couple that with lots of songs, fun adult jokes, and brilliant pop culture references and parodies and you got yourself a brilliant cartoon that is honestly probably one of the top 10 best cartoons ever made. Maybe even top 5.

Where on Earth is Carmen Sandiego?: An awesome educational cartoon. This was a great show to teach kids about geography and it has a great theme song. One of my favorite educational shows ever.

The Tick: SPOOOOON! Also it's a great superhero parody that is very witty and clever. Not to mention that the show had a lot of personality and clever villain names.

Spider-Man: This was a fun show that had really good stories and characters from other Marvel properties were even in this show sometimes. Also, the series had good action scenes and did a great job at Peter Parker's character

The Magic School Bus: I really enjoyed the science content of the show and the different locations they went to. Plus, Carlos is just WIN.

Donkey Kong Country: It's a terrible cartoon, but I LOVE it! It's one of those shows that is so bad, it's hilarious. Plus, I really enjoy King K Rool a lot.

If you're wondering why Power Rangers or Digimon aren't here, it's because I couldn't get into them at all

Daikun

The Magic School Bus aired on Fox Kids? I don't remember that.

FoxKidsLover16

Yep it did. After it left PBS Kids in October 1998, it joined Fox Kids on Weekday Mornings

gunswordfist

"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

Dr. Insomniac

Most of the favored Fox Kids shows like BTAS or Animaniacs were ones I got into when they aired on other networks. Though I quite enjoyed Digimon and Power Rangers when watching the block.

Avaitor

Besides the Warner series and Digimon, I remember really enjoying Bobby's World and Eek! The Cat. I'm not sure how they'd hold up now, but if the opportunity came, I'd like to check them out again.

The Tick's also pretty killer. I wish Disney would do a complete series set and put out the episodes they dropped from their earlier releases. Now that they own Marvel, they don't have to be afraid of copyright issues.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Dreamer2

Quote from: Avaitor on August 14, 2017, 10:00:21 PM
Besides the Warner series and Digimon, I remember really enjoying Bobby's World and Eek! The Cat. I'm not sure how they'd hold up now, but if the opportunity came, I'd like to check them out again.

I don't know if you have cable, but if you do, than there might be some episodes of Bobby's World on demand under Kabillion. Not many episodes, but I think they change them out regularly.

I noticed it once and tried to watch one, but I couldn't get into it.

Avaitor

Oh yeah, I think I've seen it on there sometimes. I don't have cable at this place, but I do back at my mom's house. I don't really get the chance to use the living room TV there, though.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Daikun