Hi Hi Puffy AmiYumi

Started by FoxKidsLover16, August 13, 2017, 08:00:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FoxKidsLover16

Thoughts on this show?

It's not really that great of a show due to what Mr Enter said in his review, as well as the fact that its very cliched, but I honestly loved it. This was the show that got me really into music and it always put me in the best mood possible.

Avaitor

I never really liked the show itself, but I loved Puffy's music that they used for it. I even got the soundtrack they released back in the day.

Otherwise, I thought it was pretty mediocre tbh.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

LumRanmaYasha

I enjoyed it quite a bit as a kid, and was very miffed that towards the end of its run they buried premieres to late-night fridays at like 3am and never even aired all the episode. That said, I don't know if I'd like it much now, as when I tried rewatching an episode I'd taped only a few years later it already felt very dated to me. Though I do feel nostalgic for it and Puffy's music every now and again, and that opening theme is an earmworm that pops into my head immediately whenever they're mentioned.