Blue's Clues

Started by FoxKidsLover16, August 15, 2017, 06:39:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FoxKidsLover16

What are your thoughts on the cartoon that aired on Nickelodeon's Nick Jr block?

Honestly, this is the best little kids cartoon I have ever seen and it holds up very well today. I don't really like to watch most little kids shows nowadays because they are overly saccharine and preachy, but Blue's Clues is an exception. I loved its interesting characters, fun worlds, and Steve is a fantastic host and the music was surprisingly not corny. With shows like Barney and Dora, the songs are awful and are corny, but Blue's Clues wasnt't. It's a fantastic show to watch with little kids and you won't have to cringe on the inside if you are watching with them. It's one of the shows aimed for young kids (as well as Arthur and The Magic School Bus), that really isn't that bad. Honestly, I sometimes watch it to this day for nostalgia and the performance of Steve Burns.

FoxKidsLover16

So has anyone been watching "Blue's Clues and You"?

I've only watched two Episodes so far, but I think it's a fantastic show for the pre-schoolers of today. I'm really glad Blue's Clues is back. I also think Blue looks adorable in CGI