The JesuOtaku Thread

Started by Dr. Insomniac, December 29, 2010, 04:13:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lord Dalek

Dr. Insomniac

We do have a male version. It's called Legend of the Blue Wolves.

Lord Il

Quote from: Homura Akemi on October 05, 2014, 04:38:45 PM
this was the worst shit I've ever seen do not watch cross ange goddamn it
Too late for myself. Curiousity killed the cat... and we're talking street pizza here. :gonk:

Rynnec

But it has bishoujo piloting mecha fighting dragons, how bad could it possibly be?

Lord Dalek

Quote from: Rynnec on October 05, 2014, 05:32:28 PM

But it has bishoujo piloting mecha fighting dragons, how bad could it possibly be?

Peanutbutter

JesuOtaku has just come out as a transgender man.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2He0zJgNak

Can't say I saw it coming, but it makes sense in retrospect. Certainly explains a lot about other issues involving JO too.

Avaitor

Huh, really?

Good for him. I don't really have much to add, but as long as he's happy, that's really cool.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Peanutbutter

I wasn't a fan of his, but good on the guy coming out. Still not digging into his stuff though because the guy still did some messed up crap as evidenced by this board, and being trans doesn't excuse that.

I am real glad Gary is long gone. No one needs what would be his usual antics about JO.

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

Well, good for JO and all....but everyone's issues with him had nothing to do with being transgender. JO'S behavior from over a year ago, before retiring, was mean-spirited and inexcusable.

Lord Dalek

Yeah congratulations to Jesu for finding the courage to take this step in his life.

In other news... Congratulations Otter you're now no longer the biggest weeaboo asshat named Jacob!

Daxdiv

Good for him for coming out like that, but yeah it doesn't really absolve him of his asshattery back when he was a she. You know, kinda like how Kyle said that Jenner wasn't a hero to him because of the shit she did back when she was Bruce.

Quote from: Peanutbutter on January 31, 2016, 06:58:30 PM
I am real glad Gary is long gone. No one needs what would be his usual antics about JO.

Yeah, I'm in the same boat as well. I kinda imagine that other than his regular antics, he probably would have been kinda transphobic about that & I don't really want to see everyone here flip their shit. I'm sure if he wasn't banned already and on the chopping block, that would have gotten him the boot.

Dr. Insomniac

I watched some of his 80 minute anime preview, and he keeps rambling and never says anything concise. Just run-on sentences where he trips over every fifth word. Lots of "uh"s and "um"s. It looks and sounds so amateur compared to Gigguk's videos of anime season premieres. Maybe I should give him the benefit of the doubt since he hasn't been an anime Youtuber in years, but knowing JO, it's hard to be charitable.

Lord Dalek

JO lost all charity from me after coming across as the biggest dick of those interviewed in the Change The Channel document.