Death Note (spoilers-a-plenty!)

Started by Dr. Ensatsu-ken, January 24, 2011, 10:38:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Avaitor

Huh, today is an important date. As you can tell by the bump, important to Death Note in particular.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

Spoiler
Today's the day that Light dies (in the anime)! Hooray! :happytime:
[close]

Avaitor

Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

Its a shame that we all forgot about L's special day. :'(

Spark Of Spirit

"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

The Shadow Gentleman

I'm having trouble deciding if breaking out the champagne and apples would be taking it to far.

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

Quote from: Graywulf on January 28, 2013, 05:34:07 PM
I'm having trouble deciding if breaking out the champagne and apples would be taking it to far.

No room for potato chips in there, huh?

talonmalon333

Has Death Note been re-airing or something?

LumRanmaYasha

Seems Death Note has a tenth anniversary project in the works. It's hard to believe the series is already a decade old, isn't it? I don't know whether this thing will be an anime or manga special, but whatever it is will be revealed on March 3rd.

Color me intrigued.

LumRanmaYasha

Countdown site launched.

Whatever the 10th anniversary project is, it'll be revealed on March 2nd at 7pm (pst).

Spark Of Spirit

"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

LumRanmaYasha

Lord Dalek

Oh hey its the most overrrated anime NOT titled Code Geass of all time!

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

This thread has been around for ages and it took you that long to say anything about it? You just pulled a GSF. :>