Young Justice

Started by Avaitor, January 26, 2011, 08:36:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gunswordfist

I'll wait for the DVD...assuming they'll release it on that. Sucks that Twitter wil spoil the shit out of it though.
"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

Dr. Insomniac

Oh no, another Star Trek Discovery.

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

Eh, Can't say that I'll be going out of my way to subscribe to it. Young Justice is a decent show, but I don't care for it nearly enough to fork over a fee just to watch it on an exclusive service.

Peanutbutter

Jeez, Greg Weisman finally gets a third season to one of his shows only for WB/Time Warner to pull this. This is a BAD idea. The show was saved by Netflix, people will watch it on Netflix. I love YJ, but my family is broke every other week. They're not going to want to shell out another $20 or so bucks just for me to watch one show. They don't even have enough content to run their own streaming service. Its really stupid they can't put it on Netflix just because they won't to spilt any money.

Daikun

Peanutbutter

Wow, surprised they're that far along.

Daikun

Quote from: Peanutbutter on May 12, 2018, 09:24:13 PMWow, surprised they're that far along.

They've been working on it for a year and a half.

EDIT: DC has set up an update page for their upcoming streaming service. Enter your Email address at the bottom of the page to get info on the launch date.

Daikun

Daikun

DC Universe trailer. Looks like a pretty sweet app.

Also, YJ has been delayed until 2019.

Dr. Insomniac

Daikun

Peanutbutter

I'll have to wait until it goes up on iTunes to support it. Not going to pay an extra $20 bucks or so when I don't think DC's Netflix ripoff will last past a year, two tops.

Daikun

The first 3 episodes of season 3 are up now.

Peanutbutter

Will they be up on iTunes?