You know what bothers me?

Started by Spark Of Spirit, February 17, 2011, 08:51:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Avaitor

GNR made it in to show that the HOF isn't completely against hard rock/metal, and since Appetite sold a lot and is well-reviewed for whatever reason, they're just right for the Hall's token heavier inductee. I'm sure Axl is against them making it in before Thin Lizzy too, though. Considering that he has Black Rose tattooed on him and all.

Oh well, at least Alice Cooper got in last year.

I don't think that King Crimson is in, either. Which is also stupid.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Spark Of Spirit

Quote from: Avaitor on March 04, 2012, 02:30:18 PM
I don't think that King Crimson is in, either. Which is also stupid.
They aren't.

Which is unbelievable!
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Foggle

Jeffree Star's new video is currently trending on Twitter. :anger:

Avaitor

Demi used to be friends with... it.

But still... why?
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

New blog!

Kiddington

:whuh:

I can't believe this person actually has a fanbase.

Commode

Auto Tune is invading rock songs now.  I don't really know what that song was, but it ain't the Offspring I used to listen to.
It doesn't matter what you say, soon you'll be dead anyway.

Kiddington

Dunno if it's just me, but that screams of parody that (hopefully) isn't meant to be taken seriously.

Either way, though, that song is bad. I was never a huge Offspring fan anyway, but still.

Spark Of Spirit

Songwriting has never really been the Offspring's strong suit other than on Smash.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Spark Of Spirit

So why does Katy Perry need a movie?

Commode

Because we can't get enough of her?

Spark Of Spirit

I dunno, when watching the preview to the movie I couldn't help but think what the reason was for making it. I guess it's because all the Katy Perrys and Lady Gagas of the world are all interchangeable to me- they don't really differentiate themselves at all.

Commode

It's probably the same reason that the Justin Bieber and Hannah Montana movies were made, to make money.  I don't think anyone really cares that much about her backstory, even all Old Guy wants to do is hump her.

Avaitor

I'm saying it now- if the Katy perry movie makes it to #1 this weekend, I'm giving up on working in the film and/or music industry and changing my aspiration in life to work at Dunkin Donuts.

New blog!

Commode

You're stupid, it's not going to make number one.  You have Spiderman and Ted that'll come in way ahead of it, and probably Magic Mike. 

Quit saying crazy things.

Avaitor

It's not impossible, since ASM already came out a few days ago, plus Ted and Magic Mike already have a week's advantage themselves.

But yeah, Spider-Man is more than likely going to be #1 regardless, but I don't think it's as unlikely for Perry's movie to make it there either.

New blog!