Most Anticipated Video Games

Started by Spark Of Spirit, December 27, 2010, 06:00:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gunswordfist

Quote from: VLordGTZ on August 26, 2017, 08:50:52 PM
Holy shit, that looks amazing!  :swoon:

I'm also totally pumped for Kiwami 2 since I've never played it on PS2.  Hopefully, we'll get it in the west next year after Yakuza 6.
"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

LumRanmaYasha

Another game for me to look forward too! This is looking like a good time for Shonen Jump manga-inspired video game adaptations.

Foggle

I'm also totally pumped for Kiwami 2 since I've never played it on PS2.  Hopefully, we'll get it in the west next year after Yakuza 6.
Oh yeah, I really want Kiwami 2 as well! Yakuza 2 is my favorite in the series already. :D

gunswordfist

Quote from: Foggle on August 27, 2017, 12:57:28 AM
Oh yeah, I really want Kiwami 2 as well! Yakuza 2 is my favorite in the series already. :D
:huh:

Foggle

No More Heroes: Travis Strikes Again coming next year for Nintendo Switch! The trailer gave me chills. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cOAWw--H7c

This one's actually directed by Suda51, his first directorial work since Fatal Frame 4 in 2008. I guess working on The Silver Case remakes helped him find inspiration again.

Spark Of Spirit

That, Dragon: Marked for Death, and Huntdown are the best looking things coming to the eshop.

Since they for some reason didn't have Huntdown there, this is what it looks like.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Foggle

Wait, is NMH not getting a retail release? That's a crime if so!!! Also, IGN reveals the plot of the game:

QuoteUnveiled as part of today's Switch Nindies Showcase, Travis Strikes Again features the No More Heroes star being confronted in his trailer by TKTK, only to be pulled into the game he was playing — Hotline Miami.

A partnership between developer Grasshopper Manufacture and various indie developers will delve into six different games and beat their respective bosses.

So that's why Hotline Miami was in the trailer! This is going to be a masterpiece...

Quote from: Spark Of Spirit on August 30, 2017, 01:13:31 PM
Since they for some reason didn't have Huntdown there, this is what it looks like.
Sick!

Spark Of Spirit

I'm still not quite sure what the game will entail. If it's a full blown NMH game then it will certainly get a retail release. If it's not, then I dunno.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Foggle

Quote from: Spark Of Spirit on August 30, 2017, 01:18:56 PM
I'm still not quite sure what the game will entail. If it's a full blown NMH game then it will certainly get a retail release. If it's not, then I dunno.
I think it's probably a full-blown NMH game but given the nature of its story they probably showed it off for the Nindies thing due to how it relates to them. I wonder if this means Hotline Miami will be coming to the Switch? One of my favorite indie games!

Spark Of Spirit

Kiddington

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

So, there's been circulation of a certain rumor about a certain sequel in a certain dormant franchise being potentially revealed at a certain PS event next month.

All I'll say is that if my expectations are being messed with again, somebody's going to be strangled to death to quell my rage. :humhumhum:

Spark Of Spirit

Sweet.

I've always wanted an Ape Escape 4.

Foggle

A little weird that they think they can get away with releasing a Custer's Revenge sequel in 2017, but okay. :whuh:

gunswordfist

Quote from: Foggle on November 15, 2017, 03:12:22 AM
A little weird that they think they can get away with releasing a Custer's Revenge sequel in 2017, but okay. :whuh:
It's 2017 so it's appropriate.