Author Topic: Most Anticipated Video Games  (Read 90415 times)

Rynnec

• Elite Beat Agents
  • American Dragon
  • Gore-fapper
Re: Most Anticipated Video Games
« Reply #1965 on: January 11, 2018, 11:46:56 PM »
I wouldn't say the Wii U is completely obsolete until we get a Smash 4 port. That is what's keeping the Switch from being a 100% buy.

Daxdiv

• Charlie Brown's Christmas Tree
  • IN YOUR HEART!
    • Email
« Reply #1966 on: January 12, 2018, 12:10:18 AM »
Never Forgetti the Wii U's sacrifice. Nintendo did seem to learn from what happened and why the Wii U failed, commercially at least. I still laugh at the Easter egg that was included in the Welcome amiibo update for New Leaf "Great artists aren't always appreciated in their own time." & "   If you stray from the path, you will find yourself lost. "

Also, after learning that the Mario Tennis game is gonna have a story mode, my interest in that game has increased, especially due to how lackluster the Wii U game was as a bare bones game that felt rushed to replaced Star Fox game that we were supposed to get for that holiday season. I wonder what other games they'll end up porting over. I don't know how they'll handle Kirby and the Rainbow Curse, which was a good game if only suffering from the fact that you had to play on the Game Pad. I say that mostly because of how awesome the game looked on the TV compared to the Game Pad. For now, bring on TWEWY, DK:TF & Kirby.

Foggle

• The dude who runs this joint, more or less
  • The Epic Trinity
  • Slave To The System
  • Damn, a security crate!
    • Email
« Reply #1967 on: January 13, 2018, 05:01:44 PM »
The Wii U is the only console that can natively play GameCube games at 1080p with the original controller (using a softmod, of course), plus it runs Wii games in proper HD as well, so I'll probably never sell mine. It's a really nice system even if it's lacking in exclusives now that most of them have been ported to the Switch. I'm glad Nintendo has managed to find success again and I'm excited to get a Switch later this year (hopefully).