Favourite Pizza Toppings

Started by Neomysterion X. Prime, February 25, 2011, 05:21:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neomysterion X. Prime

Now I'm going to ask you about what toppings that you guys like on your pizza.

Normally, I like having pepperoni and mushrooms on mine, yet I don't mind everything else.  :sly:

Foggle

Italian sausage and green olive combination is the pizza of champions.

Pepperoni is also a favorite. I'll eat nearly anything on my pizza aside from anchovies and/or bell peppers, though.

Avaitor

I'm rather found of Hawaiian. Didn't always used to be, but one day in Government class 2 years our teacher was ordering pizzas for our class for being so awesome, and one student joklngly suggested getting a Hawaiian pizza along with a couple of cheese and pepperonis.

She did and just about no one had any, even the person who said she should. The teacher had one or two, another student had one, and I decided to have one out of pity. Turns out I really enjoyed it so I had a few more.

Now whenever I can, I'll try to get Hawaiian. I never thought that I would enjoy pineapple on my pizza so muh, but I guess I do.

I also like just about any kind of meat. Bacon and Philly cheese steak are also favorites. I can also handle green peppers.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Spark Of Spirit

I fucking hate mushrooms.

Seriously. I'll eat just about anything on a pizza, but I hate those things.

Favorite toppings are probably pepperoni and green peppers.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Foggle

Oh yeah, fuck pineapple as well. I detest pineapple on my pizza.

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

I'm glad that I'm not the only one who hates mushrooms.

As for me, I'm really not into toppings at all, but I find pepperoni to be occasionally OK. Still, I'm a guy who prefers a slice of plain cheese over anything else. Toppings honestly kind of ruin the taste for me.

Avaitor

Yeah I'm not a mushroom guy myself. I'll tolerate a couple on a good steak, but keep it away from my pizza.

I used to only like plain for the longest time. A few years ago I decided to try a slice of pepperoni at Cici's Pizza though and loved it, so I gradually warmed up to other meats.

I'll still eat a plain one with no problem, especially since my sister is especially picky and only eats her pizzas plain.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

New blog!

Daxdiv

I'm more of an extra cheese guy myself. Though for some reason, I do like Broccoli, Onions, and Tomato pieces on my pizza as well.

Rosalinas Spare Wand

Buffalo chicken, jalapenos, onions, pepperoni's, mushrooms, just about anything but pineapple and anchovies.

Angus

BBQ chicken seems to be popular. I also prefer more meaty combos to veggie ones.
"You don't have to eat the entire turd to know that it's not a crab cake." - Bean, Shadow of the Hegemon

Daikun

Here's a few unusual ones.

-Cashews. I never thought about combining this and pizza together, but ever since one of my high school teachers recommended it, I've been using it as a pizza topping quite regularly. It's that damn good!

-Spinach. It happens to be one of my favorite vegetables, so it naturally tastes good on pizza for me.

-Chipotle sauce. Fuck that parmesan and red pepper crap the pizza parlors usually offer. Get yourself a bottle of chipotle (any brand will do) and pour that sucker on top!

Avaitor

Cashews? That's a new one. Sounds decent though.

New blog!

No-Personality

Pineapple, hamburg, mushroom, peppers, onions, cauliflower (I put it on myself), carrots (myself), actually there's almost no vegetable I won't put on a pizza. Except spinach. I've tried it on grilled cheese sandwiches and Hot Pockers. DISASTER both times. And olives.

Never tried anchovies on my pizza, I'd prefer no sausage or olives or pepperoni... anything too spicy or herby.
Well, I got so burned out on the road
Too many fags, too much blow
And then Mick and I split up and I said,
"Kid, it's time to take a little bit of a hiatus."
So I got myself a gig at the coffee shop
and I love it.
Why don't you take that corner booth,
I'll take your order in a minute...

Foggle

Olives are the best pizza topping. :devil:

Goldstar

Meat Lovers, man. It's gotta be the meat lovers'.

Apart from that, you can never go wrong with pepperoni (the old stand-by), sausage or hamburger. I also like black olives and green peppers.
The Star Twins + cartoons + geek speak =Twinsanity!