Favourite Pizza Toppings

Started by Neomysterion X. Prime, February 25, 2011, 05:21:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silverstar

Regarding the previous comments on mushrooms, I myself am indifferent to mushrooms on pizza, but they're great on burgers.

Back to 'za toppings, like Gold said, you can't go wrong with meat toppings. Another topping I've really gotten into lately is hot sauce. I saw ESPN personality Mike Golic recommend it in a commercial, and I've been using hot sauce on my pizzas ever since.
Twinsanity - the Star Twins' blog. Cartoons. Pop Culture. Comedy. Opinions. Commentary. Analysis. Geekiness.

Spark Of Spirit

I can't stand mushrooms. My stance remains unchanged.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

gunswordfist

Sauce. I know it's not really a topping but I hate how pizza of today is cardboard thin with a ketchup packet size of sauce on each slice. I remember how saucy pizza used to be. Stuffed crust was king.
"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

No-Personality

Well, I got so burned out on the road
Too many fags, too much blow
And then Mick and I split up and I said,
"Kid, it's time to take a little bit of a hiatus."
So I got myself a gig at the coffee shop
and I love it.
Why don't you take that corner booth,
I'll take your order in a minute...

gunswordfist

No. I'm just saying I miss sauce.

My for real favorites:

I don't eat pork so it's been hamburger or cheese for me for most of the time. Anyway, my absolute favorite is whatever the hell Mexican pizza in the frozen isle had on it. The best pizza ever. I haven't seen those in stores since I was a teenager and I wish I remembered the name of the two brands that carried them (one was the small microwave kind, the other was oven) My brothers and me loved that so much.
"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

No-Personality

Quote from: gunswordfist on November 11, 2012, 09:39:22 PMNo. I'm just saying I miss sauce.
Ops. Wrong poster. (Someone replied to me and said Olives are the best pizza topping.)
Well, I got so burned out on the road
Too many fags, too much blow
And then Mick and I split up and I said,
"Kid, it's time to take a little bit of a hiatus."
So I got myself a gig at the coffee shop
and I love it.
Why don't you take that corner booth,
I'll take your order in a minute...