Dragon Ball (All Series)

Started by Spark Of Spirit, March 14, 2011, 07:58:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LumRanmaYasha

Quote from: Dr. Insomniac on September 16, 2017, 01:23:10 PM
What? Is she going to be an android made after the likeness of Dr. Gero's daughter or something?

Based on the wedding ring she's wearing I'm guessing that she's Dr. Gero's wife/16's mom.

gunswordfist

lol at fans saying Hit jobbed to Jiren. Did we watch the some episodes last week? I damn near expected this fight to look like Broly vs. kid Gohan with Hit playing as Gohan.
"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

Daikun

The domain DragonBall2018.com has been registered.
Current speculation is that Super might be getting its own movies.

gunswordfist

Has it been confirmed that Toei registered it?

Dr. Insomniac

gunswordfist

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

Damnit, Toriyama....:srs:

So, ummm....yeah, Dragon Ball has midi-chlorians now.

I'm convinced that Akira Toriyama is trying to retroactively ruin his own manga as some form of warped revenge against Shueisha for over-working him for nearly two decades. That's the only way that I could possibly stomach any of this shit.

Painted Outlaw

Now watch Raditz be retconned into a girl so Toriyama can say she's Goku's long-lost sister who Bardock's wife gave birth to before she died.

:whuh:

Dr. Insomniac

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

Alright, major props to the genius who came up with that little idea.

Peanutbutter

Wow, Canadian Vegeta is back, awesome!!! All these years, and Drummond still has it. I really wish he'd get cast in a good American superhero cartoon as the main villain.

....Too bad I'm way behind on Super. Y'all know my family situation, and I've been busy with holiday related stuff. But I'm almost caught up to all my live actions shows. DBS is first on my cartoon list after I'm done with Designated Survivor.

LumRanmaYasha

It looks like Dragon Ball Super will be going on hiatus starting in April. The new Ge Ge Ge no Kitaro show will be taking over its timeslot.

This also confirms previous statements by Super's staff that the Tournament of Power will indeed end in March. However, it's a safe bet to assume that Super will continue or a new Dragon Ball series will be created in the future, probably after production on the new movie wraps up. Going on hiatus will definitely help the production of the series overall - Super has had a notoriously tight schedule from the beginning that has led to episodes rushed out the door without clean-up and corrections on animation, so this can help the show finally get into the groove of a healthy schedule which will lead to a better managed production and a better quality show.