Space Ghost

Started by Avaitor, March 16, 2011, 04:26:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Avaitor

"We moisten your dreams with man urine"

Love that [as] is playing this again.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Lord Dalek

"Why must we hurt the ones we love? Why, Banjo, why? Banjo? Banjo? BANJOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

Avaitor

I really want to watch Blood Dumpster. If it gives SG nightmares, it must be worth watching.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Lord Dalek

But why? Its just 22 minutes of a guy running down a tunnel!

Spark Of Spirit

I haven't seen this show in so long... I need to get on that.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Kiddington

One of the most quotable shows ever. These late-run episodes have some great lines:

"That dog's ass had some great promotional offers."

"Sure, we can talk about anything. So long as Sister Mary Moltar isn't in the room."

"Which one is Zorak? Tom Servo, or..."
"Say what asshole?"

"Dennis, you've played a number of cops. Tell us how you came to be Robocop."

"Hang on, Peter. I'm way too angry to check out each off-Broadway production of Robocop. I'll wait until it's on-way."

Kiddington

TV is power, baby. Sexy power.

God, I love this episode. Chad Ghostal is fucking awesome.

Sketch

This should be playing around 4:30 in the morning EVER FREAK'N DAY (except maybe Saturday, that's DRR!! encore slot)

It's just the right time of the morning for Space Ghost Coast to Coast humor

Kiddington

Rynnec

So this is back on AS' schedule now. Every night at 4:00/3:00.

LumRanmaYasha

Why is it that whenever Space Ghost returns for it's annual brief stint on DVR Theatre they always play the same episodes? They always just seem to play seasons 7 and 8. I even still have those episodes recorded in my DVR from the last time. Don't get me wrong, those seasons are full of winners like "Baffler Meal," and in general SG is always great to watch, but why can't they air the first six seasons? Seasons 7 and 8 were the only two actually made for [adult swim], but it's not like they shouldn't have the rights to the previous six. That wouldn't make any sense. I'm frankly just disappointed that those episodes haven't aired on tv for such a long time, but [as] still just goes back to seasons 7 and 8 instead.  :-\

Daikun

Ugh... It had to be THOSE episodes?

Frankly, I thought the [AS] seasons of Coast to Coast were the worst. All that forced swearing due to the writers' newfound freedom from their old "children's network" shackles nearly ruined the show for me.

I agree that they need to bring back the old seasons.

Rynnec

AS is airing season 4 episodes for the rest of this week. Albeit, seemingly out of order.

LumRanmaYasha

LumRanmaYasha

Man, I haven't seen the long version of "Fire Ant" in so long. Seeing Space Ghost crawl on the ground chasing an ant around various backgrounds for ten minutes straight is priceless. Lovin' this Space Ghost marathon!  ;D