Space Ghost

Started by Avaitor, March 16, 2011, 04:26:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daikun

Quote from: Cartoon X on April 01, 2014, 01:00:27 AMMan, I haven't seen the long version of "Fire Ant" in so long. Seeing Space Ghost crawl on the ground chasing an ant around various backgrounds for ten minutes straight is priceless. Lovin' this Space Ghost marathon!  ;D

Holy shit! :huh: I thought they'd lost that version forever.

Avaitor

That was great! I only watched a couple of episodes, but still.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

LumRanmaYasha

Daikun

Daikun

Clay Martin Croker, voice of Zorak and Moltar on Space Ghost: Coast to Coast and its spinoffs, has passed away, according to Jason DeMarco.

R.I.P.

LumRanmaYasha

His Zorak and Moltar were such great performances that redefined those characters for a generation raised on SGCtC. He'll be missed. R.I.P.

Avaitor

Not only were Zorak and Moltar great characters over 3 different good shows, but his Moltar was the original host of Toonami, so his voice really was a big part of CN history.

RIP
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

New blog!

Dr. Insomniac

Since he worked on the animation too for Space Ghost Coast to Coast, you could say he was one of the founding fathers for Adult Swim.

gunswordfist

So sad..Rest In Peace, Clay.
"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

Daikun

In honor of Clay, Adult Swim has uploaded every episode of SG:C2C to their website for free streaming. No cable login required.

LumRanmaYasha

Man, I wish I had time to binge through all of it. I'll have to make sure to at least revisit a bunch of the early episodes whenever I get the chance.

Daikun

Quote from: LumRanmaYasha on September 21, 2016, 11:07:07 AMMan, I wish I had time to binge through all of it. I'll have to make sure to at least revisit a bunch of the early episodes whenever I get the chance.

Do you ever try binge-watching by seasons? Watch a season, take a break, watch a season, take a break... I find it easier that way.

Lord Dalek

Most SGC2C eps are only 12 minutes long anyway. You can get through an entire season in about two hours.

LumRanmaYasha

I just don't have a lot of time to watch much tv in general nowadays. When I do, I prioritize the select number of shows I'm still keeping up with, plus rewatching stuff in the Anime Episode tournament. But I'm definitely going to sneak in SGC2C episodes whenever I get the chance. It's been far too long since I've seen those early seasons, after all.

Avaitor

Yeah, I'm really starting to run out of time to watch stuff, too. But I've set up a small playlist of episodes to watch again, and I'm hoping to sneak a couple in soon.

New blog!