Duck Dodgers In The 24½th Century

Started by Spark Of Spirit, May 17, 2011, 08:26:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daxdiv

This is a must buy. Warner keeps on being awesome, while Disney needs to get their shit together.

Foggle

Avaitor

Quote from: gunswordfist on November 01, 2012, 08:52:36 PM
Ah sweet, they have Earthworm Jim on DVD now? I remember seeing like 5 seconds of that show as a kid and then it disappeared. I want to catch up.
It's coming out soon. I only saw the pilot a couple of years ago myself, and it left me wanting more.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

gunswordfist

I can't wait to get that...at the library!!!
"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

Goldstar

Tiny Toon Adventures, Animaniacs volume 4 and now Duck Dodgers on DVD? Man, Warner Brothers is really stepping their game with the DVD releases.

DD wasn't perfect, as I wasn't too thrilled with the fact that Daffy, Porky and Marvin could never break character and just be themselves, but DD still had some enjoyable moments. Daffy's character was handled pretty well (as a wacky character and not as a jealous meanie for once). Plus DD boasted some pretty damn good music, specifically, the shows' opening theme sung by Tom Jones and the "Space Angel" song that was performed in the short "The Craved Dodgers' Brain". Unfortunately, I could never find an mp3 of "Space Angel".
The Star Twins + cartoons + geek speak =Twinsanity!