Gamer Tags

Started by Dr. Ensatsu-ken, December 27, 2010, 06:28:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

If anyone has Gamer Tags for any console that they wish to share in order to gain new friends for their online gaming, feel free to share it here.

As for me, I don't currently have XBOX Live Gold membership, but I plan to renew my subscription to it for at least a few months soon, and it would be delighted if there are any common games that other people have that they would be willing to challenge or co-op with me online for, when I do get the chance to connect to XBL.

Anyways, my gamer tag is LinkX89, for anyone who cares.

Spark Of Spirit

JDesensitized is my tag on both XBL and PSN.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Daxdiv

I go by Daxdiv on Xbox Live and Steam. Feel free to add me.

SSJ Jake

My XBL gamertag is Snaketrooper C. I don't have a Gold account right now though so I won't be able to play anyone for the time being.

YOU AM NO REAL SUPER SAND

ToonFaithful

Created an Xbox Live profile today. GT is InstantCClassic.

The only games I have at the moment is Fifa 11 and Left 4 Dead 2.

Spark Of Spirit

I got your request, and yeah I do have L4D2. If anybody else here has the game we can try playing 4 player some time, as that is when the game truly shines.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Daxdiv

Sure, I'm up for some Xbox 360 L4D 2 with you guys.

Eddy

My Xbox Live gamertag is Sgt Scyther.

My PSN handle is SgtScyther (no space).

I don't have Left 4 Dead 2, but I do have the original Left 4 Dead.

Spark Of Spirit

How about we use this thread for online meet ups like we used to do at TZ? If you guys wanna play a game post in here and try to find a good date that's convenient for everyone to join in. It's been a while since we've played some L4D (and we haven't touched L4D2 as a group yet, either) so I would be up for playing some again.

By the way, Eddy, might I humbly suggest considering trading in L4D1 or something and getting 2 (it's gotta be cheap now, right?) since it is going to have all the maps of L4D1 with the next DLC bringing the map count up and giving you quite the map selection:

No Mercy
Crash Course
Death Toll
Dead Air
Blood Harvest
The Sacrifice
Dead Center
The Passing
Dark Carnival
Swamp Fever
Hard Rain
The Parish
Cold Stream

All in the same game, plus the Passing DLC gives you weekly mutations to add to the gameplay variety.

IMO, there's not much reason to stick with L4D1 anymore unless you like the gameplay more, since the sequel will have pretty much all the content of the original.

Foggle

I like that they're doing DLC of the first game's campaigns. The original has better characters and overall level design, while the sequel has better core gameplay, IMO.

Spark Of Spirit

It's a best of both worlds thing.

L4D2 is also WAY harder, IMO.

Eddy

If I'll be able to be the L4D1 characters in L4D2 I won't mind trading up. But I'll probably get L4D2 anyway.

Spark Of Spirit

Yeah, you play as the L4D1 characters in the L4D1 maps. The differences include the larger variety of weapons including melee weapons and harder to kill enemies including the SI of L4D2.

If any of you have L4D2 on the PC, Valve just released Dead Air for it, too.

ToonFaithful

Are still gonna play some L4D2? No? Okay.

Spark Of Spirit

If you guys want to set a date and time, be my guest.