Gamer Tags

Started by Dr. Ensatsu-ken, December 27, 2010, 06:28:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daxdiv

I'm free for tomorrow is anyone wants.

ToonFaithful

Eddy

If I can find Left 4 Dead 2 as a good price I might pick it up tomorrow when I go out to get some Microsoft points. I'll let you guys know!

Spark Of Spirit

Which reminds me; the Cold Stream DLC (with the remaining L4D1 maps) is currently set for Halloween, apparently.

That's a lotta maps!
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Spark Of Spirit

Who's Barmymeerkat85? Yet another friend request from someone I've no clue who they are.

By the way, my Gamertag is now the same user name as I have here.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Foggle

Oh wow, I haven't posted my info in this thread yet!

Steam: foggle
PSN: FoggleCopter
XBL: Foggle (no real point in adding me, though, since I don't have Gold and probably never will)

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

XBL: LINK X89

I don't have Gold, though, but I do have a code to get a free-month of Gold which I'm saving for a time when I actually do get a game that I feel like playing online.

Commode

vmadmaverick for both PSN and XBL.  I don't have Gold either, and I'm not too much into online play, but whatever.

I posted on TZ months ago my 3DS friend code, 3566-1536-0510, and I'm not sure what my code is for Wii, but I'll find out and edit it in here.
It doesn't matter what you say, soon you'll be dead anyway.

Rynnec

PSN: Rynnec
Wii Code: 1632-3459-5515-7879

I don't play online with my PS3 often though.

Daxdiv

A thread like this should be pinned to the board. Y/Y?

Well I just set up my Nintendo ID it's Daxdiv as always. Add me if you have a WiiU.

Avaitor

Quote from: Daxdiv on November 18, 2012, 12:14:16 PM
A thread like this should be pinned to the board. Y/Y?
Done. :)
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Spark Of Spirit

My U tag is the same as my username here just with underscores between each word.

Rynnec

My Wii U tag is Crimson-Knight.

Grave

PSN and Live: NobleSavage316

At the moment I only play Street Fighter 4 and Street Fighter x Tekken.

Spark Of Spirit

My 3DS friend code: 3007-8077-9672

I don't have Animal Crossing, by the way.  ;)