Gamer Tags

Started by Dr. Ensatsu-ken, December 27, 2010, 06:28:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daxdiv

Update Time, this time in frequency of console/services used.

Steam: Daxdiv
3DS FC: 2836-0087-3363
WiiU: Daxdiv
Xbox Live: Daxdiv

Nel_Annette

3DS Friend Code: 3394-4332-3335
Animal Crossing name: Nel
Animal Crossing town: Garna

If anyone has any apples, peaches or cherries, could you hook me up?  :joy:

Eddy

So, I got the Wind Waker Wii U bundle. My NNID is SgtScyther if you want to send me a friend request!

Spark Of Spirit

"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Foggle

Apparently my 3DS thinks I look like this (I am actually much sexier I promise).

Kiddington

Oh wow, I noticed today that for as long as I've had my 3DS, I never did get around to setting any of this stuff up. I'm lame like that I guess. Anyway...

3DS Friend Code - 0834-1579-1374

ADD ME GUYS  :happytime:

Spark Of Spirit

"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Daxdiv

Since I got my main 3DS back from the shop, I added you Kiddington. Feel free to add me.

VLordGTZ

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8660-5006
WiiU: VLordGTZ

Anyone feel free to add me.

Spark Of Spirit

Added.

I'm still waiting for SgtScyther on the Wii-U and Nel and Kiddington on the 3DS.

Kiddington

Added Spark and Dax.

If any of you guys add me just let me know, I don't check it very often.

Nel_Annette

I'll add as many of you as possible on Saturday. Thanks to my little Animal Crossing dealy today, I finally remembered this. Sorry.  :sweat:

EDIT: Added Dax, Desensitized, VLord and Kiddington on 3DS. I'll try to do Wii U stuff tomorrow.

EDIT 2: Okay, Wii U friend requests sent out to like six of you. Can't remember who. Tired. -.-

Rynnec

Now that Smash Bros is out:

3DS FC:1289-9005-2082

Rosalinas Spare Wand

Gonna add as many of you as I can remember tonight, here's the friend code of the 3DS I use.

0387-9244-6856

Rosalinas Spare Wand

Here's my Nintendo Network ID because I totally forgot to post it before.

BortSnrub