W.I.T.C.H.

Started by Avaitor, June 28, 2011, 06:56:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Avaitor

The other-other-other Greg Weisman show!

Even though he had a lot of plans for the third season, I think the show had a fair ending overall. Most if not all the problems addressed over the course of the show were acknowledged by the finale, and what Greg seemed to have in mind looks a little too ambitious for just one season to hold.

I would have liked to see him try it if he could anyway, since he's Greg and rarely disappoints, but I'm happy with how the show turned out overall, myself.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Spark Of Spirit

The first season is a solid action adventure show, but the second season takes everything up a notch and the results are glorious. Seriously, re-watching this show was a total treat, and it should have done much better than it did. (Especially compared to that OTHER magical girl show airing at the time on the US stations)
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton