Forum Announcements

Started by Foggle, December 27, 2010, 03:59:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Foggle

Smileys are gone for some reason until I can be assed to fix them. Which will probably be tomorrow. Probably.

Avaitor

Well, the smileys will be missed for now, but it's great to be back.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

Great job transferring everything over, Foggle. I'd give you a thumbs up sign right now but seeing as how smileys are currently disabled....

Anyways, its nice to know that we don't have to deal with another host constantly fucking us over anymore.

Spark Of Spirit

Oh, I forgot to congratulate you on the transfer!

Great job, and it's nice to have a .com for the site now.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Foggle

Avaitor

Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Dr. Insomniac

Foggle

The clunky reviews and features pages are gone, as are the separate blogspot sites for each category.

Observe the new hotness!

Foggle

Foggle

Annnnnnd we're back! No articles/blog or custom 404 page yet, but the transfer went smooth as butter (for the most part, anyway). I'd like to thank everyone who made it possible by donating as well as HostGator for providing an excellent and cheap web hosting service! Here's to fast-loading pages and little downtime!
:worship:

Feel free to discuss the hosting change in this thread.

EDIT: As a side note, uploading/locally hosting avatars should work again. :)
EDIT 2: Donation button now works again.

Foggle

Articles are finally back, including the elusive Spring Anime 2011 Clusterfuck that mysteriously never made it into the first WordPress blog. Writing staff can now log in again, as well.

Foggle

The blog now has a directory! It's similar to the old system from back when we used BlogSpot, except this one isn't clunky-looking and doesn't require much effort to update. :joy:

Spark Of Spirit

"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Foggle

Since I inexplicably forgot how to add a logo to WordPress... the old blog banner is now our forum banner! Hooray and stuff! :joy:

Foggle

Just spent a good 30 minutes pruning all the spam accounts. My apologies if I accidentally deleted any legitimate users; it's nothing personal! Please feel free to re-register. ;D