X-Men: Evolution

Started by Avaitor, July 02, 2011, 08:03:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Avaitor

With Disney XD airing it and the show being put on Netflix, I figured that now is as good of a time as ever to talk about it again.

I still think this is the best X-Men series, even if it is far from perfect. Maybe if the last season lasted a little longer or it had another, it could have been even better.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Spark Of Spirit

It's also on Marvel's official youtube channel to watch.

It's not perfect and took a while to get rolling, but it's still as good as it gets when it comes to X-Men shows. I'm hoping we get a proper X-Men show soon enough, hopefully one is being worked on now that First Class was such a success.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Avaitor

Oh man, I'd love a show starting off with the original X-Men. They can take off some of the lesser ones and add in the group from Giant Size X-Men #1 later, but to see Xavier deal with Cyclops, Beast, Angel, Iceman and Jean before everyone else would be really cool for a change.

I don't think Marvel would be up for it without Wolverine, however. That, or they'd make a subplot during the first season where he migrates to wherever the new team meets up just to bring him in. Even that scenario is unlikely, though.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

New blog!

Spark Of Spirit

I would love one where Wolverine is a bad guy for like the first season or something and slowly turns good as it goes on. Would be a great twist.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

gunswordfist

I've been wanting a comic book where they create an alternate universe that's influenced by the older comics but a cartoon like that would be great. I just wish they would do something that's relevant today without getting preachy. I guess that's what DMZ is for.
"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

Avaitor

You mean kind of like the Ultimate line?

Because we have that, and it's doo-doo.

New blog!

gunswordfist

Yeah, except it's actually good  :>

Seriously, I meant a one shot and not a long running series.
"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody