The Powerpuff Girls

Started by Eddy, July 03, 2011, 12:30:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr. Insomniac

Of course they would say that. It's not like a PPG crewmember would actually blurt out "Yep, he's a self-insert because he has a carnal desire for Blossom. It's been going on for a while, and we've let it happen. We encouraged it, even."

And I found a scene where Blossom tries to kill Bubbles because she's getting in the way of her Jared crush.
And him wiping sweat off his face when asked who his favorite Powerpuff Girl is.

Foggle

Spark Of Spirit

He even wrote the "twerking" episode.

Amazing. Someone needs the slow clap gif.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Dr. Insomniac

Peanutbutter

That writer's picture has pedophile written all over it. Good grief, I like some of the episodes I've seen of the reboot but I'm thankful I never saw any of that nonsense.

And yeah, that other staffer's defense was weaksauce. And I thought the SpongeBob Memorial Day tweet that got deleted was all the cartoon related craziness I'd see.

Daxdiv

I'm glad to see that he graduated from the Dobson school of inflation art. Truly the best money that Dobson has ever earned.

Quote from: Spark Of Spirit on May 29, 2017, 06:33:07 PM
He even wrote the "twerking" episode.

Looks at what else he wrote. Of fuck, of course this guy also worked on the Horn Sweet Horn & Bye Bye Bellum. Of course he had to work on those episodes as well. You know, looking through the Powerpuff Girls Wikia kinda shows him being behind the story on a lot of episodes. How deep does this rabbit hole go?

Dr. Insomniac

Blossom wants some of Jake's noodz.

Spark Of Spirit

This has gone way too far off the rails.

Ick. :whuh:
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Daikun

How much deeper can they dig? Let's find out together! :happytime:

Daxdiv

Man, this is just like that time when people found out one of the creators of Bella and the Bulldogs made a cuckold fetish film called "The Cuckold" and people started to point out sexual imagery in the show. It was glorious!

Dr. Insomniac

Dr. Insomniac

Daxdiv

When did Dobson get a job in animation?

LumRanmaYasha

You'd think they'd stop airing episodes with this character after people made such an uproar over all the creepy innuendo revolving around him. Guess not.