The Powerpuff Girls

Started by Eddy, July 03, 2011, 12:30:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spark Of Spirit

Or they could stop airing the show at all.

That would be nice.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

LumRanmaYasha

They barely play it anymore on CN as it is, so I'm sure it won't get renewed for a third season.

Daxdiv

Instead we get nothing but Teen Titans Go airings. Remember, no bitching since it's your new favorite show. :^) Though I will admit that I did like the "The Night Begins to Shine" 4 part event.

LumRanmaYasha

I will say that I'd rather CN play a week of nothing but TTG! than PPG 2016. Which should really say something about how unwatchable that show is.

Though I admit the last part of "The Night Begins to Shine" and the song itself were pretty fun.

Avaitor

No one seems to like the new PPG at all. Besides not appealing to fans of the original ,it gets mediocre ratings with kids, the toys are on clearance whenever I check the aisles, and it's not appearing to catch on in foreign markets, either. It seems like time for CN to admit that this was a mistake, and call it a day.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Peanutbutter

I think CN already realized it was failing, given they halved the airings of it and have pretty much stopped all promotion of it.

Dreamer2

Quote from: Daxdiv on August 26, 2017, 07:14:28 PM
Instead we get nothing but Teen Titans Go airings. Remember, no bitching since it's your new favorite show. :^) Though I will admit that I did like the "The Night Begins to Shine" 4 part event.

Hey, CN airs classic Teen Titans now. So, be happy. ;D

And yes TNBtS was fantastic!

Daxdiv

>Blue hair
>Dark Skin
>A noticable waistline/ T H I C C memeing.

What could possibly go wrong?

gunswordfist

"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

Spark Of Spirit

There is nothing about this show that isn't awful beyond belief.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Rynnec

>Not a parody of Bleedman's OC

Somehow, I'm not surprised the writers even managed to fuck that up.

Peanutbutter

Quote from: Spark Of Spirit on September 07, 2017, 12:03:02 AM

That's not entirely true. Man Boy's episodes were good.

Spark Of Spirit

Quote from: Peanutbutter on September 07, 2017, 06:28:30 PM
Quote from: Spark Of Spirit on September 07, 2017, 12:03:02 AM

That's not entirely true. Man Boy's episodes were good.
:unimpressed:

Daikun