The Powerpuff Girls

Started by Eddy, July 03, 2011, 12:30:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peanutbutter

Big whoop, so its getting a crossover. Teen Titans Go isn't really that bad so I'm not fuming over this.

Nameless

At least WBA and CNS are collaborating on something.

Avaitor

I'm taking a break from blowing money on manga after a particularly big purchase just came in the mail- the complete series!

The pre-movie PPG will always be one of my favorite cartoons, so I'm happy that it's here for me to own and rewatch. I'm saving it for a nightcap when I have trouble sleeping, which I've been doing lately with the Flintstones (which I'll write about soon, being on the last season). Ordering this was a bit of a statement for me, since even though I'm interested in the future of the Boomerang app, I will still support physical media.

It helps that there don't seem to be any plans to add the show on there anytime soon, though. ;D
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Foggle

Avaitor

Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Daxdiv

Dude is living the dream.... I guess.

Dr. Insomniac

Well, not the first time a grown man with glasses named Jared hit on little girls.

Anyway, here's a clip of his deeds.

Spark Of Spirit

As if this show wasn't enough of a dumpster fire.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Dr. Insomniac

Maybe we're just assuming the worst and this is just a cute in-joke the writer put in, but considering the drama going on between some of the Steven Universe writers, it's hard to give the benefit of the doubt.

Daxdiv

It's like I'm watching something from Fanfiction.net self shipping fic come to life. I don't know how I should feel about this.

Quote from: Dr. Insomniac on May 28, 2017, 08:18:33 PM
but considering the drama going on between some of the Steven Universe writers, it's hard to give the benefit of the doubt.

What are the Steven Universes up to now.

Dr. Insomniac

Quote from: Daxdiv on May 28, 2017, 08:24:10 PM
What are the Steven Universes up to now.

Just the usual Zuke antics and Sugar's inability to keep the artists drawing on-model.

Dr. Insomniac

Daxdiv

Quote from: Dr. Insomniac on May 28, 2017, 08:18:33 PM
Maybe we're just assuming the worst and this is just a cute in-joke the writer put in,

Found something.