The Powerpuff Girls

Started by Eddy, July 03, 2011, 12:30:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spark Of Spirit

Quote from: Dr. Insomniac on September 15, 2017, 08:16:16 AM
Quote from: Spark Of Spirit on September 14, 2017, 05:33:15 PM
I don't think there is anyone competent working on this thing.
Now, now, let's not be harsh. I'm sure Tom Kane, Tom Kenny, Jennifer Hale, and some of the other VAs are doing the best with what they're given.
Now that's true, I have to give them that.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

gunswordfist

Insomniac's being sensible for once?  :wth:
"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

Dr. Insomniac

So it turned out that the 4th Powerpuff Girl was actually the very first Powerpuff Girl that Utonium ever made, but he had to abandon her because she was too unstable/black. And she was given a different voice actor in each region the show aired in (the New Zealand airing hired a Youtuber, the African airing hired a singer, the American airing hired Marceline from AT, and so on).

gunswordfist

Smh, the last sentence was cool but everything before that killed it
"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

Spark Of Spirit

Messing with established lore. That's sure to win fans over!
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Dr. Insomniac

Daxdiv

You know, I was kinda wondering why Bliss sounded like a certain cartoon vampire and a certain scientist's daughter and not someone else I was expecting differently.

Quote from: Dr. Insomniac on September 17, 2017, 09:10:59 PM

When Bliss isn't on the screen, everyone should be asking "Where's Bliss?" I also can't believe they had her go to a different planet at the end of the special.

Spark Of Spirit

Bliss should have access to a time machine so she can go back in time and warn Cartoon Network against ever green-lighting this disaster.

Dr. Insomniac

It then turns out Professor Utonium made Powerpuff Girls not because he wanted to make the world better or in the name of science, but because he was jealous of another scientist for making the perfect little boy and wanted to spite them. So yeah, he now has the same motives as that Dick Hardly guy from the first show.

Daikun

Dr. Insomniac

I guess CN needed something to air in the early Sunday evenings besides yet more Teen Titans Go.

Avaitor

How reliable is that, though?
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Daikun

Quote from: Avaitor on October 01, 2017, 09:11:16 PMHow reliable is that, though?

They're one of the animation studios on the show.

Spark Of Spirit

Then they will probably shove it off to Boomerang or something.

But a third season is pretty hard to believe for such a massive flop. It almost feels like they're only making it to try to salvage the brand.

Avaitor

I kind of think it's a typo or something. It also says that season 3 will start this year, but we'd have heard about it by now if that was the case.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/