Dexter's Laboratory

Started by Avaitor, July 03, 2011, 03:46:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gunswordfist

Quote from: Ensatsu-ken on July 04, 2011, 04:35:26 PM
Last but not Beast is this series's best episode, bar none. Fuck anyone else who disagrees with me. :anger:
It was cool to think the final episode of a cartoon was the best when you were a kid but it's time to grow up
"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

Avaitor

Of the three, only Johnny has bonuses. Courage doesn't even have its pilot on it.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Foggle

Quote from: gunswordfist on July 04, 2011, 06:26:10 PM
Last but not Beast is this series's best episode, bar none. Fuck anyone else who disagrees with me. :anger:
It was cool to think the final episode of a cartoon was the best when you were a kid but it's time to grow up
I know you're probably just trolling E-K like usual, but I have to say that Last But Not Beast was one of the series' best episodes. Also, Harvey Birdman's, Cowboy Bebop's, and Excel Saga's finales are some of the best episodes in any animated series.

gunswordfist

Quote from: Foggle on July 04, 2011, 06:29:32 PM
Quote from: gunswordfist on July 04, 2011, 06:26:10 PM
I know you're probably just trolling E-K like usual, but I have to say that Last But Not Beast was one of the series' best episodes. Also, Harvey Birdman's, Cowboy Bebop's, and Excel Saga's finales are some of the best episodes in any animated series.
Come on, of course I love Last But Not Beast. I just think there's a dozen classic episodes that are better. Dexter had so many.

And yeah, Bebop's finale rocks so much. Overall anime is just better at final episodes. A finale thread needs to be made

gunswordfist

So after not seeing it for like 10 years, I watched the entirety of Last But Not Beast earlier this week...such a great episode. Go Dexter family Go...I can't get that out of my head. So did all the Justice Friends actually get killed?

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

Last But Not Beast is easily my favorite episode in the series. There's just so much awesomeness crammed into it, and its pretty special since if I'm not mistaken its the only full-length episode of the original series (not counting when it came back on the air after a certain gap of time).

gunswordfist

Quote from: Ensatsu-ken on December 02, 2011, 11:46:46 AM
Last But Not Beast is easily my favorite episode in the series. There's just so much awesomeness crammed into it, and its pretty special since if i'm not mistaken its the only full-length episode of the original series (not counting when it came back on the air after a certain gap of time).
Oh yeah, that's right. That help factor in why it felt like a mini-movie. Just such a great episode. Now I see what you and Foggle were going on about.

Heavy Traffic

I've been meaning to pick up the first season on DVD. My favourite episode is an early one called Dee-Dee's Room, well i guess it's half an episode.

gunswordfist

Quote from: Heavy Traffic on December 15, 2011, 08:57:13 PM
I've been meaning to pick up the first season on DVD. My favourite episode is an early one called Dee-Dee's Room, well i guess it's half an episode.
Or a 3rd of one/

Commode

It doesn't matter what you say, soon you'll be dead anyway.

Avaitor

Wouldn't that be nice

Wouldn't it be nice if we were older, then we wouldn't have to wait so longggggg
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

New blog!

gunswordfist

I'd definitely shave a few years off of my life for Dexter.

Avaitor

You know what makes me feel old? Seeing people on tz who don't know about Dexter's Rude Removal.

It makes me feel old because the legend is nearly as old as the show itself, but since nothing about it has surfaced since, I guess it remained dormant.

New blog!

Lord Dalek

You know... it'd be so awesome if Rude Removal actually aired... and the episode was absolutely terrible.

gunswordfist

It better be extremely bad or extremely good. It being "Meh..." just wouldn't cut it.