The Name of This Thread is "Talking Heads"

Started by Lord Dalek, July 05, 2011, 12:57:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lord Dalek

I'd just like to say before this thread turns into a discussion as to how Remain in Light is the greatest album of the 80s that I actually prefer More Songs About Buildings and Food.

On that note discuss...

Avaitor

'77's my personal favorite.

And Naive Melody is tied for "There is a Light That Never Goes Out" for my wedding song.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Kiddington

Lord Dalek

Quote from: Kiddington on July 16, 2011, 03:07:49 AM
This ain't no party, this ain't no disco. This ain't no fooling arooooouuuuunnnnnd

No love for Fear of Music? Shame shame shame.
The irony of this statement when under the realization he posted something from Stop Making Sense is remarkable.

Kiddington

Quote from: Lord Dalek on July 16, 2011, 10:12:53 AM
This ain't no party, this ain't no disco. This ain't no fooling arooooouuuuunnnnnd

The irony of this statement when under the realization he posted something from Stop Making Sense is remarkable.
Hehe, just now noticed that. Hey, gimme a break; it was late when I posted it.  :awesome:

Anyway, I do believe this is more appropriate.

Lord Dalek

Quote from: Kiddington on July 16, 2011, 12:52:49 PM
Quote from: Lord Dalek on July 16, 2011, 10:12:53 AM

Hehe, just now noticed that. Hey, gimme a break; it was late when I posted it.  :awesome:

Anyway, I do believe this is more appropriate.

Correction.