Jonny Quest

Started by Avaitor, July 08, 2011, 06:59:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gunswordfist

"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

LumRanmaYasha

A crossover movie with T&J? Hmm. Well, I'm a huge fan of the original series, and new Quest material is better than none after all these years, so I'll take it. Hope it turns out good!

Daikun

What? WB is doing something other than Scooby-Doo? :huh:

Sure, they're still overdoing Tom & Jerry, but I'll take it!

Daikun

gunswordfist

He heard ek was talking shit about his kids movies so he decided to take on this project.

Avaitor

A Quest movie has been in and out of development for so long, that at one point Zac Efron was attached to play him.

And I also recall there being a point when Rodriguez was attached to make a Jetsons movie, but obviously that fell through too. Regardless, I'm curious.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

gunswordfist

Please don't Del Toro, RR.

Spark Of Spirit

He also did Spy Kids 3D.

He's really going to have to do better than that here.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

gunswordfist

Good lord, Guillermo was involved with..that. :shit:

Daikun

The movie is still going on, but Rodriguez has been removed (they're supposedly still using his script, though).

Also, Future Quest is quickly becoming one of DC's best-selling titles.

Avaitor

I bought the first issue when I checked out my local comic book shop the other week (Jonny and Hadji cover or bust), but I haven't read it yet. If it's good, then I'm glad for its success.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Spark Of Spirit

I read the first issue. It was really good.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton