The Secret Origins of Your Username

Started by Kiddington, July 12, 2011, 11:43:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spark Of Spirit

"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Foggle

Welp, that's another poster I won't recognize by name for a few months...

Kiddington

Well, we'll see how long I actually stick with it. I'm not married to this name or anything; just figured it was time to change things up a bit.

Pharass

My username is taken from one of the main antagonists in the comic Rork by Andreas. Coming up with usernames has never been one of my fortes.

In every age
In every place
The deeds of men
Remain the same.

Kiddington

Dr. Insomniac

The Shadow Gentleman

Graywulf, The World's Most Purposely Generic Username, is dead.

There is only a Dr. Facilier ripoff.

Spark Of Spirit

Oh yes, the gentleman from shadow way. Please to see you.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

The Shadow Gentleman

A tip of the hat, to my friends on this side.

TheEclecticDude

Eclectic-I got a broad range of interests (anime/manga, classical music, geography, computer programming, etc)

Dude-I would like to think of myself as a California surfer dude, despite the fact I live by the opposite coast of the USA, so just for the lolz.

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

I made this slight change anyways, despite the similarity to the other Dr. of this board, because I earned the title, goddamnit!

Lord Il

Quote from: Dr. Ensatsu-ken on May 21, 2014, 10:42:53 PM
I made this slight change anyways, despite the similarity to the other Dr. of this board, because I earned the title, goddamnit!
If you've got it, flaunt it! :thumbup:

Spark Of Spirit

:thumbup:

I'm picturing Hiei wearing a Dr. Mario-style coat.

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

Quote from: Spark Of Spirit on May 21, 2014, 11:22:24 PM
:thumbup:

I'm picturing Hiei wearing a Dr. Mario-style coat.

This totally needs to be a thing, now.