Baccano! & Durarara!!

Started by Avaitor, July 21, 2011, 06:26:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Avaitor

Two light novel series made by popular author Ryohgo Narita which have been adapted into two popular anime series. Baccano! made it onto our top series list, and is one hell of a series. I can't recommend it enough.

Meanwhile, I've been watching Durarara!! for the first time, now that [as] is airing it. Only four episodes in so far and it seems like it's not holding everyone's attention, but I think each episode has been quite interesting so far. I especially liked this week's episode with the woman with the missing head. Knowing how Baccano turned out, I'm definitely sticking around.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

I've only watched about half of Baccano!, and its really good (though, not something I would consider a personal favorite yet). I'll check out Durarara!! after I finish Baccano!, while will probably be sometime around the end of the summer.

LumRanmaYasha

VLordGTZ

AWESOME!!!  I was hoping for this to be announced pretty soon since "part 1" of the light novel ended in January.

LumRanmaYasha

Daikun

:joy: THANK YOU!

A second season was exactly what this show needed. Now they can hopefully tie up all those loose plot threads.

LumRanmaYasha

LumRanmaYasha

Durarara!! x2 will be split into three cours. Quite an interesting development. Can't complain about getting that much new Durarara!!, after all.

Foggle

Noice! I do hope another season of Baccano! is in the pipe after DRRR, though...

Dr. Insomniac

That's as likely as LOTGH getting remade, or a new Fate anime.

LumRanmaYasha

Dr. Insomniac

Or on the other hand, as likely as another FMP season.

LumRanmaYasha

Foggle