Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Started by Spark Of Spirit, July 27, 2011, 05:07:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gunswordfist

Quote from: Spark Of Spirit on December 02, 2016, 09:09:37 AM
That will have been a good run for it, but I'd be surprised that it is ending so soon. It is a pretty good series too.

Then again, it is Nick.
Quote from: Daikun on March 03, 2017, 01:00:43 AM
Nick is premiering ANOTHER new TMNT series next year.

QuoteThe third new series is Rise of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (working title, 26 episodes), a 2D-animated reimagining of the global TMNT franchise. Slated for this fall, the series follows the famous half-shell heroes as they discover a magical new world beneath the streets of New York City.
lmao
"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

Daikun

Dr. Insomniac

Mutant Mayhem trailer is out, and it's fine, I guess. Guess it's cute that the Turtles actually sound like teenagers now.

Avaitor

I guess some people hate that April is Black now, but wasn't she in the last show? And in some of the comics?

Whatever, MAGAs gonna MAGA.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Dr. Insomniac

Yeah, it's annoying. I saw some of the discourse on Twitter a few days ago, and rolled my eyes at all of it. Though I'm not really a fan of April's new look either. Preferred her Rise of TMNT design more.

Also, it came to me how improv-y the dialogue sounds here. I know it's to emphasize that these Turtles really are teenagers, but it feels a little flavorless. Reminded me of that Good Boys movie Rogen made a few years ago.

Daikun

A new series based on Mutant Mayhem is coming to Paramount+