SpongeBob SquarePants

Started by Neomysterion X. Prime, December 27, 2010, 08:01:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Foggle

That's awesome, man! I'll see if I can pick up a copy. :joy:

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

Congrats, man!

I'll also try to grab a copy if I can find one.

Spark Of Spirit

"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

LumRanmaYasha

Great job, man! I'll try and pick up a copy the next time I'm at the bookstore.  :thumbup:

The Shadow Gentleman

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

Awesome work, dude!

It must feel great to have your hard work officially published. :thumbup:

gunswordfist

"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

LumRanmaYasha

Ace comic, man! I hope to see more works of yours get published in similar publications in the future!  :e_hail:

talonmalon333

Well set up joke! I laughed. :D

Mr. Big

Thanks! Yeah, I can't believe it either.

Spark Of Spirit

I don't know about you guys, but I had the second movie available on Netflix here so I watched it.

Pretty good. You can tell Hillenburg and Tibbitt came up with the story, and Tibbitt did a great job directing it. It was certainly the best thing to come out of this show since season 4. Definitely preferrable than whatever season 10 would have ended up being. Now I'm interested in seeing what Hillenburg's return to the show will entail.

The previews for the movie were pretty misleading, though. There's like only 20 minutes of the characters in CG in the whole film and it's pretty much only encapsulated in the climax. That means the ads told you pretty much zero about what the story actually consists of.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Foggle

Yeah, I heard the movie was surprisingly good and nothing like the trailer. Doesn't really surprise me... well, the "being good" part does. :il_hahaha:

Spark Of Spirit

I was surprised at its quality until I saw Hillenburg and Tibbitt came up with the story and Tibbitt directed it. They were both in charge in the old days, which is probably why it feels so much better than the recent stuff.

The story is fairly insane, though, but in that good old school Spongebob way.

gunswordfist

Quote from: Spark Of Spirit on October 12, 2015, 01:07:39 PM
The previews for the movie were pretty misleading, though. There's like only 20 minutes of the characters in CG in the whole film and it's pretty much only encapsulated in the climax. That means the ads told you pretty much zero about what the story actually consists of.
:SHOCK: Wuh, really?! I need to actually watch this film now.
"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

Spark Of Spirit

So Plankton gets the formula legitimately in "Single Cell Anniversary" and still Spongebob destroys Karen so that he can't get it and use it? They got the formula fair and square, legally, without dishonesty or stealing, and yet he is treated as the bad guy? Man, some of these newer episodes just have no thought put into them. It's not as stupid as suicidal Squidward not having a happiest memory, but is still a lame plot.