SpongeBob SquarePants

Started by Neomysterion X. Prime, December 27, 2010, 08:01:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gunswordfist

:o Senseless shit like that just makes me want to watch the episode even more.
"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

Daikun

Spark Of Spirit

The single worst aspect of this show is the cops. They're not funny, like ever. Everything involving them is a lazy joke and half-cooked gag that anyone can see miles away.

Get it? They're bad at their job so they're arresting people who didn't do anything! Get it? They're jerks so they're harassing someone who didn't do anything! Get it? They're stupid so they ignore anyone who needs help! It's funny! You should be laughing!

That's literally all they do. The jokes write themselves.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

gunswordfist

Have them arrest Rodger Bumpass.
"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

LumRanmaYasha

I don't know how to process this. It's crazy to think that Hillenburg, the man who created arguably the most popular animated show of the last 20 years, might only have a few years left to live. I can only wish him and his family the best.

Dr. Insomniac

Daikun

Avaitor

RIP for sure. He seemed like a good guy, and ALS is not an easy way to go.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Daikun

Shortly after Hillenburg's death, a Change.org petition was launched to play "Sweet Victory" at the Super Bowl. It received over 900k signatures.

And now the Mercedes-Benz Stadium has Tweeted this...

Avaitor

It'd do better for the ratings than Maroon 5, that's for sure.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Daikun

Peanutbutter

Sadly, they thought a five second clip would be enough.  :imnothappy:

Daikun