SpongeBob SquarePants

Started by Neomysterion X. Prime, December 27, 2010, 08:01:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

talonmalon333

I'd still say it's much better than post-movie Rugrats.

Commode

I think Spongebob in general is better than Rugrats, but eh.
It doesn't matter what you say, soon you'll be dead anyway.

talonmalon333

To be honest, there are actually a few post-movie SpongeBob episodes that I like. I can't say I liked any post-movie Rugrats episode.

LumRanmaYasha

I think there are quite a few good ones in season 4 and some in season 5. "The Lost Mattress," "Skill Crane," "Dunces & Dragons," "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy VI: The Motion Picture," "Mrs. Puff, You're Fired," "Karate Island," and "The Inmates of Summer" rank as some of my personal favorite episodes in the show, actually.

gunswordfist

Quote from: Comeau on March 29, 2014, 02:01:05 PM
"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

The Shadow Gentleman

Quote from: gunswordfist on March 29, 2014, 02:53:34 PM
Quote from: Comeau on March 29, 2014, 02:01:05 PM

I'm going to start using that all the time.

Spark Of Spirit

"How many times do we have to teach you this lesson, old man?"
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

talonmalon333

talonmalon333

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_SpongeBob_Movie:_Sponge_Out_of_Water

Still think they don't need to make this. I just know it won't be as good.

LumRanmaYasha

It probably won't, but I do hold out hope it'll at least be a fun watch. Of course, with how the show is nowadays, that's a small hope to say the least.

talonmalon333

At the very least, Hillenburg played a part in writing it.

gunswordfist

Quoteit looked as though this was a CGI/live-action hybrid akin to Alvin and the Chipmunks, Yogi Bear, The Smurfs, etc.

:shit:

Yeah, no hope for this. I would have loved a sequel that would have given much more screen time to everyone not named Patrick, Spongebob or Plankton. I really like the Spongebob, probably still my favorite animated movie in between its release and now but they gave no one else any time to shine.

talonmalon333

So I just feel like reminding people of one of the best episodes of the entire series.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAEDQwMtf4o

LumRanmaYasha

It's no secret that "Band Geeks" is one of Spongebob's best episodes. I think it's universally beloved by every Sponge fan.

gunswordfist

The best part of that episode was when Spongebob brought up Larry overdosing on tanning pills.