"Aliens" Talkback (Spoilers)

Started by Lord Dalek, August 08, 2011, 10:07:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lord Dalek

I originally made this waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back in 2004. Enjoy!

THIS TIME ITS WAR

"Get away from her YOU BITCH!" -Flight Lt. Ellen Ripley

Release Date:July 18, 1986
Studio: 20th Century Fox/Brandywine Films/Pacific Western/SLM Production Group
Director: James Cameron
Aspect Ratio: 1.85:1
Starring: Sigourney Weaver, Michael Biehn, Carrie Henn, Paul Reiser, Lance Henriksen

Plot Summary: Fifty seven years after Ellen Ripley survived her disastrous ordeal, her escape vessel is recovered after drifting across the galaxy as she slept in cryogenic stasis. Back on earth, nobody believed her story about the "Aliens" on the planet Acheron LV-426. After the "Company" orders the colony on LV-426 to investigate, however, all communication with the colony is lost. The Company enlists Ripley to aid a team of tough, rugged space marines on a rescue mission to the now partially terraformed planet to find out if there are aliens or survivors. As the mission unfolds, Ripley will be forced to come to grips with her worst nightmare, but even as she does, she finds that the worst is yet to come.

LD Talkback #3

Spark Of Spirit

I don't think anyone lost the irony of Frost getting burned to death.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Lord Dalek

Well he did have a bad feeling about that drop.

Spark Of Spirit

"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Foggle

One of my all time favorite action movies. One of my all time favorite science-fiction films. Picked up the Blu-Ray last year and it was 100% a worthwhile purchase.

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

Well, if you've seen my top 10 favorite films list, you should all know where this one ranks for me. :sly:

gunswordfist

I finally got to see this a few months ago. Loved it. I believe this is Cameron's 2nd movie.
"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

Avaitor

I really hope that Cameron will consider working on this in 3D now that he's done with Titanic. I'm still wary on the fad but I'd gladly pay to see it in theaters like that.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Spark Of Spirit

Quote from: Avaitor on April 11, 2012, 01:24:37 AM
I really hope that Cameron will consider working on this in 3D now that he's done with Titanic. I'm still wary on the fad but I'd gladly pay to see it in theaters like that.
I never thought about that...

I'd totally pay to see the two Alien and Terminator movies on the big screen like that.

Avaitor

I was thinking that T2 is the most likely to have that done, since the brand has existed in 3D in another capacity at Universal for years and it's the most popular of them all. But yeah, if any of those do happen, I would be so down.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/